According to the National Alliance on Mental Illness, 1 in 5 adults in America experience a mental illness.
RPA Psychiatric and Psychology professionals help our greater Ravenswood community members successfully cope with everything from serious mental illness and chemical dependency to the stress and challenges of daily life. Our goal is to assist clients to live, work, learn, and participate fully in the community as independently as possible and to support their recovery and well-being.
Our services include:
- Individual, family, and group therapy
- Case management
- Crisis intervention and stabilization
- Integrated treatment for co-occurring mental health and substance use disorders
- Psychiatric evaluation and medication management
- Health and wellness education and support
- Recovery support and stabilization